what goes around

It's been six years now and I still check on you now and then. I can't tell where life has been taking you but I hope it has taken you to a better place than where I last forced you to.
You just don't simply forget the relationships you've once ruined and you just never simply forget the people you've once broken. And every time I was reminded about you, I was reminded about why it never worked out, why my marks became bigger and bluer, why love was like swallowing barbwire that by consuming it made me burst into tears, and finally why the despair became too heavy to keep on carrying. And that's when I was reminded that I deserved it all. And if it's any consolation, he couldn't love me. And for every attempt to reach out to you was because he loved someone else, not me. I think you knew who.
It's been six years now and I just checked on you. I still can't tell where you are in life but i hope life is taking good care of you too.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg